1. “Pirate Adventures”: we take cards out of the deck and build a pirate ship. You may get a part of the ship or money, but be careful: you might even get something completely wrong!
2. “All aboard!”: barrels, emeralds, fish and bearded men. Cards, tablets and chips. Here you need to talk with other players, think quickly, be able to listen and remember. Stylish and smart game.
3. “Treasure Island”: a game for teenagers with the very same heroes of the Soviet cartoon:
4. "Overboard": You are shipwrecked and trying to get to land, but the lifeboat has no food, but is full of gold. It is for him that you will fight with other survivors. And not only for wealth, but also for weapons, and for a place in the boat, otherwise you can get rid of each other by throwing them overboard. An action-packed, atmospheric game with characters whose personalities are written on cards.
5. "The Wright Brothers Gang" bonus. Not about pirates, but about air pirates! Rob airships, but beware of each other and the sheriff! Don't click, you need to act quickly!